Monday 4 January 2016

My home country, Romania.

My home country, Romania is the most beautiful country in the world. Bucharest is the capital city of Romania. I think everyone knows about Romania trough the legend of Dracula from Transylvania. My hometown Brasov is located at 20 km distance to Dracula's Castle. The Romanian people are very friendly and no worries, they don't eat people as Dracula did :))))) .
I like my country because it has beautiful mountains, surrounded by plateaus with rivers, especially Danube river which flows into the Black Sea forming the Danube Delta.
Romania has a rich tradition kept from the forefathers with various unique folklore dances and games are common. We have some traditional food as cabbage rools, sour soups, polenta with fresh cottage cheese, bread - made it in the stove and many others.



No comments:

Post a Comment