Monday 30 May 2016

About me

My name is Adriana, this is my blog where I enjoy writing in English and I would like to introduce myself.
I was born 27 years ago in the most beautiful city in the world Brasov, in Romania. I am the 8th and the youngest child in my family. I grew up surrounded by love of parents and siblings and I can say that I had the most beautiful childhood that I could have.
Growing up surrounded by smaller kids I found out that I would like to have a career learning children and that was the moment when I decided to become a teacher. This thing had to happen four years later when I graduated Pedagogic Highschool. Two months after graduation I got a full time job as a kindergarten teacher. At the same time I was accepted at the local University to continue my studies in this field.
When I was in the third year of study I met a special man who became my husband two years later. We got married in August 2012 and at the of the month I left everything I had in Romania to start a new life in Canada beside the man who God gave to me. After three years of marriage God blessed us with a baby boy Timothy and He's still blessing us with others :)
Here are just few paragraphs about me and my life but I assure you that my life was full of unforgettable moments.



2 comments:

  1. My name is Adriana, this is my blog where I enjoy writing in English and I would like to introduce myself.
    I was born 27 years ago<<Do not mention age in Canada<< in the most beautiful city in the world<comma Brasov, in Romania. I am the 8th and the<<delete youngest child in my family. I grew up surrounded by +the love of +my parents and siblings<comma and I can say that I had the most beautiful childhood that I<<anyone could have.
    Growing up surrounded by smaller kids<comma I found out that I would like to have a career learning<<teaching children and that was the moment when I decided to become a teacher. This thing had to happen four years later when I graduated +from Pedagogic Highschool<<High School, which entitled me to teach lower grades or to enter university. Two months after graduation<comma I got a full time job as a kindergarten teacher. At the same time<comma I was accepted at the local University to continue my studies in this field.
    When I was in the third year of study I met a special man who became my husband two years later. We got married in August 2012 and at the +end of the month I left everything I had in Romania to start a new life in Canada beside the man who<option God gave to me. After three years of marriage<comma God blessed us with a baby boy<comma Timothy<comma and He's still blessing us with others :)
    Here are just +a few paragraphs about me and my life<comma but I assure you that my life was<<has been full of unforgettable moments.
    =========
    What a wonderful first draft, and what marvellous pictures you've added! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pls. add additional paragraphs on:
    1. Your language needs in Canada (LSRW, in what area?)
    2. Which needs are most important
    3. What language achievements have you made so far in LINC
    4. Any suggestions for the program

    ReplyDelete